Thursday, May 31, 2012

well, here it goes....

this is my first attempt at making a blog. i want to let people know about my business without them having to learn about the rest of my life, unless they so choose. (and who wouldn't wanna know, really?) :)


just a little intro... my name is deborah morris and i live in joplin. a little over a year ago, our town and our home were destroyed by the f5 tornado that came roaring through on may 22nd, 2011. it has been a hard year, but we are standing on our feet!


this blog is going to showcase my baking. i have a budding business called "yummy goodness." i bake out of my home, at the moment, and am looking forward to more baking possibilities as i get more established.


i'm super new at this blogging thing, so bear with me. thanks for being here to share in my journey! :) 




these are some of the first things i ever made to sell. they remain one of my more popular items. brownies bites, with your choice of mini reese's, any kind of hershey's kisses that are available, or just plain. they are so very tasty. i have many repeat buyers of these brownie bites! order yours today. $5/dozen. 

1 comment: